Steps to Install LESS Part I :
1. For LESS complier, we need to install the NodeJs. So Below mentioned the link, we can download the NodeJs https://nodejs.org/en/,
2. Next, we are going to install the Node.js on system.
3. Next, through NPM(Node package manager) we are going to install LESS. Ex:npm install -g less
4. After successful installation of LESS, you can run less compiler.
5. Create simples HTML & CSS in your path. For example files are in different path, then go to command line & go to the particular path.
6. Once we redirect with above path then run below command
lessc styles.less styles.css
7. Once you run the command our changes reflect on Browser.
Post by Senthil.S
CORNER OF BLOG: